So this is our first week back on our feet... everyone is feeling well... we are energized and ready to run errands, play with friends and have FUN!!! So here's our week's adventures...
Leyson: "Can you please get me some cereal?"
Me: "Yes, just give me a sec and let me go potty. Why don't you go play with your sister."
Leyson: "Is SHE going to get me my cereal?"
Me: "Well, no."
Leyson: "Hmmm... let me think about it.... hmmm... well, I think that's a GREAT idea, Mom!"
* * * *
 |
| James: "See, when I put my underwear OVER my pants I look like a superhero!" |
* * * *
James: "The way that Batman flies is he hang glides on his wings. Did you know that?"
* * * *
 |
| Leyson picked out his clothes for the day. |
* * * *
James: "Leyson, will you please stop blowing things up? You keep blowing up the good guy. Leyson, you lose because you're not destroying them right."
Leyson: ::Perry the Platypus noise:: ::blowing things up noise:: ::dolphin noise::
Obviously James' bossiness has a strong affect on Leyson.
* * * *
 |
| He would "mow grass" all day if given the opportunity. |
* * * *
Leyson would like to experience the perfect day tomorrow:
Leyson: "Hey, Mom! I have a secret for you. Tomorrow is Wednesday or tomorrow well, tomorrow is... um... well, tomorrow, can we go to Home Depot and eat pizza at a * restaurant?"
* * * *
 |
| "My mommy said I smelled bad so I gots a baf." |
* * * *
I just gave James a lecture about how the key to any relationship is communication... a minute later he comes up to me and says,
"Hey Mom, it looks really nice in here how you have everything set up, I mean, besides the mess and all..."
* * * *
 |
| Leyson and his best friend, Cole at Lowe's |
* * * *
I start dancing and singing around the kitchen...
James: "Aw, Mom. You are just too cute. Whoa!"
...and he fell over randomly...
James: "See? You are so adorable it just knocked me off my feet and I fell over. You are just soooo cute like that."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts make me happy :-)