I have been in denial for a little over a month now, but Lena's first word is definitely "Dada." I tried really really hard for it to be "Mama," but whenever he walks in the room she starts to whisper, "Dada... Dada... Dada..." and then it gets louder, "Dada! Dada!" Bo wins. Again. "Dada" was Leyson's first word too.
Lena's second word is "Bye bye!" While she may act shy by burying her head into my shoulder when she meets someone, when they walk away, she is quick to perk up and say, "Bye bye!" while flapping her left arm.
But Lena hasn't forgotten her Mommy! Whenever I leave her sight she cries out, "Ma! Ma!" as her bottom lip quivers. Yeah, she's always sad when she says my name, but she says my name!
James' First Words (9 months):
"Baboon!" (Balloon)
"Mama!"
"Dada!"
"More!"
Leyson's First Words (10 months):
"Dada!"
"Light!"
"Mama!"
Lena's First Words (8 months):
"Dada!"
"Bye bye!"
"Mama!"
I guess she's going to be a talker like her big brother Bear!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts make me happy :-)